With the rapid development of the economy, lifting and lifting operations are becoming more frequent and common in economic construction. In response to this trend, some Single-ply Lifting Slings and Electric Wire Rope Hoist Manufacturers have seized the market and improved the performance and technical content of lifting equipment and slings. They have developed and developed new lifting equipment and cranes of different specifications. Rigging, some goods have been formed into labels and series.
How can I safely use the sling?
First, determine the operation plan
Lifting work is a special type of work that is technical and dangerous, and requires multiple people to cooperate, coordinate, and command. Therefore, the operators must undergo strict training and be certified to work. Before the operation, the environment of the job site, the lifting route of the heavy object, the weight and center of gravity of the workpiece, the selection of the rigging, the lifting equipment equipped to meet the needs, and the analysis and calculation must be carried out to correctly formulate the lifting plan.
Second, the correct use of slings:
1. The user should be familiar with the performance, precautions and scrapping standards of all kinds of slings and their end fittings.
2. The selected sling should be adapted to the shape characteristics and specific requirements of the workpiece to be hoisted. If it is not used, it must not be used.
3. Before the operation, the slings and their accessories should be inspected and confirmed to be in good condition.
4. Before hanging, the cable should be selected correctly; before lifting, it should be confirmed whether the binding is firm.
5. The spreader and accessories shall not exceed its rated lifting capacity, and the sling shall not exceed the maximum working load in its corresponding hanging state.
6. Damage to the slings and fittings should be prevented during the operation. If necessary, corner protection should be added at the corners.
7. Slings should be inspected regularly during the period of use. If conditions permit, the spreaders and end fittings of large tonnage and important products should be inspected.