1. The electric hoist installed after the new installation or after the demolition inspection should first be air-tested several times. However, before the installation is completed, it is forbidden to turn on the power.
2. Before normal use, the static load test shall be carried out with a rated load of 125% and lifting from the ground for about 100 mm for 10 minutes. Check whether it is normal.
3. The dynamic load test is based on the rated load weight, repeated lifting and left and right movement test. After the test, check the mechanical transmission part, whether the electrical part and the connecting part are normal and reliable.
4. In use, it is absolutely forbidden to use in the unacceptable environment and in the case of exceeding the rated load and the rated number of closings per hour (120 times).
5. During installation, commissioning and maintenance, the positioner must be strictly checked for flexibility and reliability. When the hook is raised to the upper limit position, the distance from the hook casing to the drum casing must be greater than 50 mm (10t, 16t, 20t must be greater than 120mm). When the hook is lowered to the lower limit position, the wire rope safety ring on the reel should be ensured, and the effective safety ring must be more than 2 turns.
6. It is not allowed to simultaneously press two flashlight button that moves the electric hoist in the opposite direction.
7. After the work is completed, the main gate of the power supply must be pulled off to cut off the power.
8. The electric hoist should be operated by a special person. The operator should fully grasp the safety operation rules and strictly prohibit the slanting crane.
9. In the course of use, the electric hoist must be inspected regularly by special personnel, and measures should be taken in time for faults and carefully recorded.
I will talk about 10-17 points in a few days.
We have Electric Hoist, Mini Hoist,Webbing Sling for sale,we are manufacturer from China.If you are interested,pls tell me your email. We can send details to your email.